GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EVENT ACADEMY BULGARIA
These general terms and conditions shall govern the relations between Event Academy Bulgaria EOOD, UIC 203820621, having its seat and registered address at 38 Parchevich street, Sredets region, Sofia, represented by the managing director Peter Dimitrov Stoichkov, holding a tour operating activity license No. РК-01-7681 and professional insurance policy “Tour Operator’s Liability” №19006L50002 with Insurance Company Uniqa AD and the consumers of tourist products and services provided by Event Academy through the website http://eventacademy.net/.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and thoroughly because by booking a Service of Event Academy and/or registering for an excursion/ tour or other Product of Event Academy, you acknowledge that: (a) you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions, and (b) Express your explicit consent and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have confirmed a booking for a Service for more than one participant, it will be deemed that you have accepted these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all participants (including minors and persons with disabilities) because by traveling and/ or participating in a Service provided by Event Academy, they express their consent to these Terms and Conditions. A client who has confirmed the booking on his behalf and on the behalf of other participants is considered a contact point for all participants.
1. Event Academy – Event Academy Bulgaria EOOD, UIC 203820621, having its seat and registered address at 38 Parchevich street, Sredets region, Sofia, represented by the managing director Peter Dimitrov Stoichkov, holding a tour operating activity license No. РК-01-7681 and professional insurance policy “Tour Operator’s Liability” №19006L50002 with Insurance Company Uniqa AD, tel. 029150859: ,[email protected]
2. Website – The website http://eventacademy.net/ for sale of the products and services of Event Academy. The Website provides to the Clients information about the products and the services described hereinbelow and a possibility to purchase them and pay the respective purchase price and costs, while the Client complies with these General Terms and Conditions, the effective Bulgarian and European legislation, all generally accepted commercial practices, and any additionally specified relevant requirements for particular products and services.
3. Clients – individuals willing to buy products and services from the website. Clients might be only individuals of adult age. Individuals that do not meet the requirements for clients may not purchase products and services from the website.
4. Products and/or services – various types of tourist services and products, described in the website and including accommodation, meals and buses, additional services related to travel, entertainment, entertainment events and events.
5. Profile – the personal profile of a Client in the website, allowing the Client to book a service.
6. General Terms and Conditions - these General Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between Event Academy and a Client for the sale and purchase of the services from the website. Parties to the agreement are Event Academy, on the one hand and the Client, on the other. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, and with the reservation and purchase of services the Client acknowledges being aware and accepting these General Terms and Conditions. Any actions of the Client on the website shall constitute a statement that he/she is aware, agrees with and accepts these General Terms and Conditions.
7. Organized Travel Contract– in the case of an organized travel at a total price pursuant to the Tourism Act, these General Terms and Conditions together with the specific terms and conditions provided to the Client with the Offer for the respective service and accepted by the Client by booking such service under such conditions shall constitute a contract for an organized travel, concluded electronically by the Client by checking the box "I accept the general terms and conditions, and the content of the contract for organized travel". The Client declares his/ her consent to the Organized Travel Contract and all other accompanying documents to be exchanged and concluded electronically.
8. Booking Form - a booking form, including an electronic document, shall be issued for a tourist service which is not part of an organized travel with a total price. These General Terms and Conditions together with any particular terms and conditions provided to the Customer with the Offer for the respective service and accepted by the Client by booking such service under these terms, shall also be obligatory for the realization of services that do not form part of an organized travel with a total price.
1. The access to the website shall be free, but the booking and purchase of services requires registration and provision of data to the Client, necessary for the provision of the services.
2. By registering, it is considered that the Client has accepted these General Terms and Conditions.
3. By registering/ booking, the Client acknowledges and guarantees that he/ she is an individual of an adult age and that he/ she uses his/ her real identity when registering, booking and purchasing the services.
4. The registration on the website is done by entering the Client’s data according to the reservation form on the website.
5. The Client shall be responsible for incorrectly filling out data and information on the website. Event Academy shall not be responsible if the Customer has filled in incorrect data upon registration or booking.
6. Event Academy may refuse a service in case of doubt that the Client is not eligible to purchase such service (for example, if he/she not of adult age or for any other reason).
7. The Client shall notify Event Academy of any change in the data he/she has provided to Event Academy, otherwise Event Academy shall not be liable for inaccurate performance of services, issuance of untrue data or any other actions. In this case, the Client shall be fully liable for the payment of the ordered services, as well as the additional costs, damages and loss of profits incurred by Event Academy.
III. RESERVATION OF SERVICES
8. To make a booking and purchase of services on the website, you must follow the instructions on the website. The rules in the offer for each service shall apply.
9. After clicking on the "Book" button, it is considered that the Client has placed an order for the purchase of the selected services. Since then, the Client is deemed to have concluded a contract for the purchase and sale of the services. With his/her booking the Client makes an irrevocable statement that he/she is willing to purchase the service ordered and commits to pay the price.
10. Making the booking constitutes an electronic statement of the Client that he/she agrees with the terms and conditions of Event Academy, and with the individual terms and conditions for the particular transaction which he/she has personally read and approved.
11. By booking the service, the Client allows Event Academy to contact him/ her when required in connection with the booking made or with the concluded Contract.
12. Event Academy shall not be liable for incorrectly or falsely completed data. In the case of incorrect or falsely filled in data, including incomplete, untrue or incorrect address and/ or contact details, the booking may be considered invalid and no liability for the performance thereof shall occur for Even Academy.
13. The Client shall be liable for the data he/she has filled in on the website. If it is found that a person has filled in/ provided data of a third party without his/her consent, such person shall be jointly and severally liable with the third party for the price of the booked services and liable for the third party’s rights violated with regards to his/her personal data.
14. The Client shall be liable for the accuracy and completeness of all booking details he/she has made
15. The Client shall be liable for all actions that occur as a result of using his account. The Client shall not provide his/ her username and password to persons who he/she is not willing to make bookings on his/ her behalf and on his/her account. If a Client provides them to any person, it is deemed that he/she has authorized them to make bookings on his/her behalf and at his/her own expense and agrees to pay the price of the services booked by such person.
16. Images on the website may be informative and guiding, and the actual services and products may differ from images. These images are intended only to give a general idea of the type of service offered rather than presenting it accurately. Some images may create wrong impression of the service offered. It is also possible that service descriptions are sometimes incomplete. Event Academy shall not be liable and shall not pay compensation to the Client for such discrepancy or incompleteness.
17. Event Academy shall provide to the Client the booked reserved Services in accordance with the description and specifications announced in the offer on its website. Activities, transport, meals, equipment and services, or any other component that is not expressly mentioned in the Services’ description or program, shall be considered not included in the Services.
18. The booking shall become effective for Event Academy only after Event Academy receives payment for the relevant service or advance (down) payment pursuant to terms of the relevant service offer. If unable to accept a booking, Event Academy shall contact the Client and provide information about the options to replace the desired services or other options.
19. When booking, the Client shall provide to Event Academy all the necessary information related to the provision of the Service and identify the person(s) who reserve and/ or will use the Service, as well as any other additional applicable information required by or necessary to Event Academy to provide the Service.
20. When providing the above information, the Client may be required to make full or partial payment of the Service amount in advance. All payments are made within the deadlines specified by Event Academy in these General Terms and Conditions pursuant to Appendix 1, unless otherwise specified in the offer for the respective service. If the payment is not received within the specified deadline, the booking will not be considered binding on Event Academy. If the Client fails to provide the necessary information, Event Academy may not be able to provide the services.
21. The Client making the booking must be 18 years old and must provide full and accurate information as requested by Event Academy to confirm the booking. A Client booking a service for more than one participant represents the latter and guarantees to Event Academy that: (a) he/she has the consent of all other participants to make the booking on their behalf and has provided all necessary and applicable information to the other participants ); (b) the information he/she provides about all other participants is complete and accurate; (c) the Client has obtained the consent and permission to provide such information to Event Academy in order to complete the booking; and d) shall duly notify all other Participants of the content and applicability of these General Terms and Conditions.
22. Any bookings for minors (participants under 18 years of age as at the first day of the Service) are subject to prior approval by Event Academy. Any person of minor age who has a booking and participates in a Service provided by Event Academy must be accompanied by at least one adult.
23. If the applicable law requires the consent of a parent or legal guardian of a minor for his/ her participation in a Service of Event Academy, the accompanying adult is entirely responsible for obtaining and providing all such documents.
24. The booking shall be confirmed and the commitments of Event Academy under these General Terms and Conditions shall become effective upon provision of the above information and/ or documentation and after the relevant advance payments have been received by Event Academy if this has been provided for in the offer and/ or when the Client has received a written confirmation of the booking from Event Academy. This confirmation may also be made by e-mail or other form of written correspondence, as instructed by Event Academy.
25. After payment of the required amounts according to these General Terms and Conditions and the specific terms of the respective offer, the Client will receive a voucher for the respective services, respectively – an event access code, generated from the website based on the booking made. Pursuant to the Tourism Act, the voucher may be issued as an electronic document and the Client shall confirm receipt by a return message with a notification of receipt of the e-mail with a voucher in his/her electronic mailbox.
26. The voucher shall be automatically issued by the booking system of the website only after successful acceptance by the Client of these General Terms and Conditions and the conditions of the particular offer and shall be sent to the e-mail address specified by the Client.
27. Notwithstanding the above, the Client may be required to sign the original travel contract and any relevant applications prior to the provision of the Services. Such appendices may include medical statements, insurances, disclaimers and waivers, as well as any other document that may be required by Event Academy or the applicable law.
IV. PRICES AND PAYMENTS
1. The price for Services shall be announced on the website, valid and binding on Event Academy and the Client as of the time of their publication on the website.
2. All prices are in BGN and EUR /depends from the selected language/.
3. Prices are valid as of the date of payment.
4. For the price of an item, Event Academy shall issue an document where it shall include the data provided by the Client. Event Academy may send the document to the Client electronically to the e-mail address provided by the Client.
5. All bank charges, bank commissions, exchange rate losses or exchange rate charges, and other charges and fees related to the payments shall be for the account of the Client. The Client shall undertake all necessary actions and pay all necessary incidental fees and costs so that Event Academy receives the full amount of the price of the booked services.
6. The terms and payment requirements are specified in these General Terms and Conditions pursuant to Appendix 1, unless otherwise stated in the offer for the respective service. In any case, the conditions in the offer for the respective service shall prevail. If a service or product requires specific terms for prepayment, they shall prevail over the general terms and conditions of payment as set out in Appendix 1.
7. The Clients shall take into consideration the information and follow the instructions of Event Academy as posted on Event Academy’s website, the document and/ or the booking confirmation for payment details for the booked Service.
8. Event Academy may change the prices of the Services at any time without prior notice, and they shall become immediately effective, including offering discounts and price reductions at its discretion for certain periods of booking or payment, as well as offering a different price for the same service in different time periods. For services already booked, Event Academy may change the price of Services if a third party increases the price for a service that is an essential part of an Event Academy’s service, such as providing equipment and outfit, transportation, accommodation, insurance, by at least 5%. In the event of a price increase due to a reason a third party is responsible for, the Client shall pay the additional amount before or at the latest on the first day of the Service, in accordance with the instructions of Event Academy, otherwise he/ she is not entitled to use the service.
9. The price of the Service price shall not include additional services that may be requested by the Client, such as additional insurance, translation/ interpretation, safety measures, transportation and accommodation improvements, etc., unless explicitly specified as options in the Service itself.
10. The Client shall pay the price for the Service within the deadlines specified by Event Academy in accordance with Appendix 1, unless otherwise specified in the offer for the respective service. If the full payment is not received by the due date, Event Academy reserves the right to refuse the provision of the Service and/ or consider the Service contract terminated and may withhold any deposit, down payment, advance payment made in connection with the booking as a penalty in accordance with the conditions set out in Appendix 1, unless otherwise specified in the offer for the respective service.
11. The price shall be paid in the manner provided for on the website, such as bank transfer or card payment.
12. In case of refusal/ cancellation of a service, all applicable penalties shall be determined according to the conditions set out in Appendix 1, unless otherwise specified in the offer for the respective service.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
1. Event Academy shall provide the Service ordered by the Client in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise specified in the offer for the respective service.
2. Event Academy shall provide the Services in compliance with the applicable rules and requirements of the Bulgarian law.
3. Event Academy may provide the Services subject to these General Terms and Conditions or parts thereof through subcontractors, individual contractors or with the assistance of third parties.
4. Event Academy shall ensure leaders of groups that are professionally trained and certified according to the rules and requirements of the applicable Bulgarian law and professional standards, which however may differ from usual ones in other jurisdictions.
5. To the extent provided for in the applicable law, Event Academy, its employees and/ or agents shall not be liable for providing information, guidance or advice on travel documents, vaccines, clothing, luggage, special equipment and outfit, local customs, weather conditions, specific safety hazards, physical challenges or local laws and regulations. To the extent provided for in the applicable law, Event Academy does not guarantee such information in terms of its completeness and/ or accuracy and is not responsible for errors or omissions therein.
6. Event Academy is committed to organizing the necessary preparation for the Service at its own discretion. When necessary or advisable for operational/ safety reasons, Event Academy may make reasonable changes to the components of a Service at its own discretion.
7. Changes in the components of a Service after the first day of the Service may be necessary or advisable as a result of unforeseen circumstances and/ or for other reasons affecting the workflow of Event Academy, the health and/ or safety risks, the Client’s comfort, etc. At its discretion and acting in good faith, Event Academy may provide appropriate alternative options and, if appropriate, compensate the Client for any material differences between the services actually provided and those described in the Contract/ Booking form.
8. All instructions of Event Academy’s representatives such as employees, instructors, drivers, etc. are binding and mandatory for the Client. Event Academy may require the Client to take action to comply with the organization, safety, or security requirements or any legal requirements regarding the performance of the Service.
9. The Client is aware that travels related to visits to specific events may require a high level of flexibility. Acting in good faith, Event Academy may make reasonable changes to its Service and/ or components thereof, i.e. the route, timetable, schedule, accommodation places and facilities and transportation options may change due to unpredictable and unforeseen circumstances, conditions or events beyond the control of Event Academy. Event Academy will duly notify the Client who has booked this Service as soon as practicable. In the event that such changes occur more than 14 calendar days before the first day of the Service, the Client may: (a) accept Service changes; (b) book another Service of equivalent or higher value if available, while the price difference is paid by the Client additionally, c) book another Service of a lower value, if available, with the corresponding price difference being refunded to the Client by the Event Academy, or d) refuse the Service and the full amount shall be refunded thereto. If the Client fails to notify Event Academy of his decision within 3 calendar days after being notified of the changes, the changes in question will be deemed accepted.
10. Departure for a requested Service shall be confirmed once the minimum number of participants specified in the Service description has been reached (i.e. the minimum number of bookings has been confirmed by Event Academy under conditions 7 above).
11. If Event Academy cancels a Service prior to the agreed date of departure due to circumstances other than force majeure and not due to the Client, the latter may accept: (a) alternative Event Academy Service; or (b) full refund of the cancelled Service.
12. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, Event Academy assumes no liability for any additional costs or subsequent loss incurred by the Client as a result of cancelled bookings including, but not limited to, bus tickets or other charges and expenses.
13. It is the Client's sole responsibility to determine whether he or she meets the requirements and is physically prepared to participate in all activities of the booked Service. Prior to departure, each Client should consult a medical practitioner about his/ her general health and physical preparation for travel. Event Academy and its employees and/ or representatives are not competent and do not provide medical advice. Some Event Academy Services may not be suitable for each Client and the Client is responsible for assessing the risks and unforeseen situations that may be incurred by a Service in terms of his/her own capabilities, physical and mental abilities and status, and medical needs and conditions that may arise.
14. Event Academy reserves the right to exclude a Customer who travels or participates in the Service from all or some of the Service activities in the event that Event Academy, acting in good faith, considers it necessary for the health and safety of the Client or health and safety of other Clients.
15. A Customer accompanying a minor shall be held jointly and severally liable for the conduct and well-being of all minors traveling with him/her for the duration of the Service and shall explicitly accept these General Terms and Conditions and the specific terms of a service on behalf of minors, including all inherent risks and limitations of liability. The Client also assumes all responsibility for supervising the minor accompanied thereby, while Event Academy and its employees and/ or agents expressly assume no responsibility for the care, control and/ or supervision thereof.
16. The Client shall pay the agreed price for the Service according to his/her choice and payment instructions of Event Academy.
17. Customer shall comply with all dates, times and places of departure as specified by Event Academy.
18. The Client agrees to comply with all instructions given by Event Academy, its employees and third parties to whom Event Academy has commissioned the performance of the Service.
19. The Client shall ensure the fulfilment of all necessary preliminary and insurance requirements before participating in the Service. Insurance contracted by Event Academy on behalf of the Client shall be mentioned in each Service offer.
20. The Client may withdraw from service within 14 days after its booking using the standard withdrawal form - Appendix 2 to these General Terms and Conditions or otherwise expressing its intention to withdraw from the contract.
21. The Client is fully liable for providing a valid passport and other travel documents for each country or region to be visited under the Service program, including all visas, permits, certificates, etc., and these documents must be available at any time. Customer is fully liable for providing all necessary documents prior to the commencement of the Service and shall bear all the consequences arising from any lack or inconsistency thereof.
22. If the Customer is prevented from participating in a booked Service for any reason, he/she may transfer his/her booking to another person after obtaining the agreement of Event Academy. The transferring Client and the transferee shall be jointly and severally liable for paying the full Service amount as well as the payment of any additional costs and expenses that may arise as a result of the transfer of the booking. Upon transfer, all rights and obligations under these General Terms and Conditions are immediately assumed by the transferee.
1. If the Client has any complaints about a Service, they shall be reported to Event Academy, its employees and/ or agents as soon as possible so that Event Academy may address the issue (s) and take appropriate measures in a proper manner.
2. The Client may lodge claims to Event Academy only against presentation of a voucher, invoice, contract, booking form and full payment for the service. In the event that the Client fails to submit all the documents under the claim or has not complied with the requirements of these General Terms and Conditions and the conditions for the respective service, the Client may not lodge a claim or bring any other claims against Event Academy.
3. Event Academy shall not be liable for any complaints that are not submitted to it in the appropriate manner and without sufficient notice to allow Event Academy to resolve or attempt to resolve the issue.
4. If a complaint is made after completion of the Service, it must be received in writing by Event Academy within 3 days as of the last day of the Service.
5. Unless otherwise expressly agreed, all compensations and other amounts related to claims and non-performance of services shall be paid to the traveller, regardless in which name the services have been paid.
6. Event Academy shall not be liable for а:
• Damages suffered by the Client as a result of circumstances beyond the control of Event Academy, such as but not limited to actions of subcontractors, third parties, independent contractors, weather conditions, equipment, invalid warranties, force majeure or similar events;
• Indirect and/ or incidental losses to the Client related to a change in the Service components;
• Damage suffered due to untrue data or concealed information by the Client, such as but not limited to health, age, physical condition or other similar circumstances;
• Any charges resulting from inaccuracies, late, incomplete or incorrect information provided by the Client;
• Uncomfortable environment or place of accommodation;
• Invalidity of insurance documents for reasons beyond the control of Event Academy;
• Any charges, losses or damages suffered by the Client due to actions and activities beyond the scope or program of a Service and/ or Services provided;
• Loss and/ or damage to Client's property, including theft or other criminal acts;
• Any charges, losses or damages suffered by the Client for breaching the safety and security requirements for the Service activities in which the Client participates;
• Any damages or violations of Client's rights while shopping;
• Health, safety and Security standards, as well as medical services that are typical for the state where the Services are performed;
• Third party’s or Client’s authorized sharing of photos or intellectual property items with third parties or their online publication where the Client may be identified;
• Fees, losses, or damages suffered as a result of Client's failure to provide the necessary consents, permits, approvals, etc. that are required under the applicable law.
7. Event Academy will not be held liable and will not be required to provide compensation in any way for any services that the Client has omitted or failed to use not due to Event Academy, its employees and/ or agents, including when the Client was banned from participating in the Service due to his/ her own fault, his/ her conduct, misperformance and/ or breach of the Booking contract and these General Terms and Conditions.
8. If the Client fails to comply strictly with local laws and regulations and/ or commits a violation or unlawful action at the time of the booked Service, or if Event Academy, its officers and/ or agents, acting in good faith, believe that the Client's behavior results in or is likely to result in hazardous situations, dangers or material damage to other Clients or third parties, Event Academy may terminate immediately the booking of such Client and/ or his/ her participation in certain activities without incurring any liability for Event Academy, and the Client in question shall not be entitled to a compensation in any form resulting from the termination, including unused accommodation, meals, return, etc.
9. Event Academy does not provide a guarantee about information, organization, choice or booking of additional products and/ or services at the request of the Client and assumes no liability arising from them if they are not included in the description or the program of the Service, or are not part of the event portfolio of Event Academy.
10. In case of a situation giving rise to responsibility for Event Academy, it shall be limited to the amount paid by the Client to perform a Service. The Client may not claim the same claims and claim compensation to both Event Academy and its subcontractors, independent contractors or other third parties.
11. In case of loss, death, injury, illness, etc. as a result of negligence and/ or omission by Event Academy, its employees, agents, independent contractors or subcontractors with regard to the services, the responsibility of the Event Academy shall limited to the provisions of the relevant international conventions, where applicable.
12. The Client shall be liable for any damages or losses caused to Event Academy during the execution of the booked Service, including as a result of, but not limited to:
• The full cost of any loss or expense incurred or paid by Event Academy as a result of the Client's failure to provide the necessary travel documents;
• Loss or damage to equipment and outfit leased individually or provided as part of a Service;
• Violation of applicable laws and regulations, as well as any rules, safety instructions or recommendations of Event Academy, its employees and/ or third parties appointed by Event Academy to perform the services;
• Actions and activities beyond the scope or the components of the Service;
• Damages to other participants as a result of the Client's actions and conduct;
• Any damages caused to third parties that hold Event Academy liable as a result of damage, destruction, theft or related fees and costs caused or arising out because of the Client.
VII. AMENDMENTS IN THE GTC
1. Event Academy provides these General Terms and Conditions to each Client by e-mail and/ or publishes them on its website.
2. These General Terms and Conditions may be modified by Event Academy at any time and the latter shall notify all Clients thereof in an appropriate manner.
3. Event Academy and the Client agree that any additions and amendments to these General Terms and Conditions shall apply to the Client after explicit notification by Event Academy and if the Client does not reject them within 14 days.
4. Event Academy agrees that all statements related to the amendment of these General Terms and Conditions shall be sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Client at the time of the booking.
5. The Client agrees that emails sent in relation to these General Terms and Conditions need not be signed electronically in order to be binding for them.
6. The above procedure applies only to Clients who have already made a booking at the time of the amendment of these General Terms and Conditions.
1. These General Terms and Conditions as part of an Organized Travel Contract shall be terminated:
• by mutual written consent of the parties;
• in the case of objective impossibility of one of the parties to perform their duties;
• unilaterally by Event Academy upon violation of these General Terms and Conditions, respectively the terms of the particular service or the applicable safety and security law related to the Service, or the performance of the Service components;
• unilaterally by the Client in the event of substantial failure of an elements of the Service.
2. In the above cases, Event Academy may be required to reimburse part of the Service price that is proportionate to the misperformance, but may cover its costs to third parties for the performance of the services and for the insurance concluded in the name of Client.
3. Event Academy may refuse the provision of booked services if the Client acts against General Terms and Conditions, if the Client's conduct is contrary to the law, the moral rules or commercial practices and if the sale or delivery of the service are contrary to the law or to the instructions of any competent authority. The refusal shall be notified to the Client if the latter has provided valid contact details. In this case, Event Academy is not responsible for any defaults.
4. Event Academy may refuse the provision of any booked services without liability for non-compliance and in the following cases:
a) The information provided by the Client is incomplete or incorrect;
b) the Client's actions may cause damage to Event Academy;
c) the Client has not paid for the services purchased from Event Academy.
5. The Client acknowledges and agrees that Event Academy may decide which actions of the Client constitute a violation of these General Terms and Conditions and may take appropriate action to remedy the violation.
6. Event Academy may, if it deems that a potential security risk and/ or violation of the normal operation of the Website exists, prohibit its use by the Client and close the Client's profile without notification, prior notice and without indemnity or other compensation.
7. The Client understands and agrees that Event Academy may suspend the Client's access to the website without notification, prior notice and without indemnity or other compensation if the Client violates the General Terms and Conditions or the law, and if he fails on time the services purchased from Event Academy, in which case Event Academy shall not be liable for any loss of Client data or other damages.
8. The Client may not use or permit to any third parties to use the website in order to undertake and perform attacks and malicious actions on any other computer system connected to the Internet.
9. The Client shall be responsible for the confidentiality of his/her website access credentials (username and password) and assumes full liability for activities/ actions performed through his/ her profile. In case of doubt that for some reason the privacy of his/ her data is threatened, the Client shall immediately notify Event Academy. If he has failed to do so, it is considered that all actions via the Client's account are committed personally by him/her and he/she is liable thereof, including for the payment for all services requested through the profile.
10. Event Academy shall not be liable to search for facts and circumstances indicating committing an unlawful activity.
11. The Client shall be liable and indemnify the Event Academy for all loss of profit, damages and losses as a result of a breach of the law or these General Terms and Conditions by the Client.
12. In any event, Event Academy's liability to the Client is limited to the amount paid by the Client for a given service.
13. Event Academy does not guarantee that the access to the website will be uninterrupted, secure and error-free as far as possible beyond the possibilities, control and will of Event Academy. Event Academy shall not be liable for interrupted access to the website as well as for the non-processing or timely processing of bookings, including in circumstances beyond its control - force majeure, incidental events, Internet network issues, etc.
IX. COPYRIGHTS AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. All contents of the website, including all published texts, images, pictures, videos, articles, program code, are copyrighted. They shall be property of Event Academy and are under the protection of the Copyright and Related Rights Act. Copying and using them constitutes gross violation of the rights of Event Academy and the mandatory provisions of the Bulgarian law.
2. The Client may not copy, store, process, publish, distribute in original or processed form, and otherwise use the texts, images or other parts of the content of the website.
3. When creating a profile on the Website, the Client shall not acquire any rights or licenses in the content of the website, products or brands of Event Academy or any third parties.
4. The Client may not access the program code of the website and may not copy or modify it in any way whatsoever. Any attempt of the Client to access, copy or modify the platform program code is considered gross violation of the current General Terms and Conditions and the rights of Event Academy.
5. In case of failure to comply with the above conditions, Event Academy may immediately terminate the use of the Website by the Client without notification, prior notice or indemnity, and may claim indemnification for any damages and loss of profit due to the Client's actions.
6. The Client shall ensure the consent of all persons to whom he has granted access to his/ her account to respect the copyright and other intellectual property rights of Event Academy.
7. The trademark Event Academy and the domains http://eventacademy.net/ are property of Event Academy and its partners. The use of this trademark, domain or name, directly or indirectly (such as but not limited to meta tags and other indexing or Internet search techniques), without the prior written permission of Event Academy, shall be prohibited and subject to punishment pursuant to the law.
8. The prohibitions for violating Event Academy’s copyrights and other intellectual property rights shall apply to any third party, whether registered on the website and/ or have an account, whereas in case of infringement Event Academy is entitled to compensation for all damages and loss of profit due to the actions of any third parties.
XI. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
1. The Client hereby declares that he has received information and is acquainted with:
a) the name and address, as well as any other identification and contact details of Event Academy, contact data, including telephone and e-mail address;
b) registration data of Event Academy in the Commercial Register (UIC 203820621) and license for tour operator activity РК-01-7681;
the body controlling the activity of Event Academy, namely the Consumer Protection Commission and the Minister of Tourism
all the features of the products and services provided by Event Academy;
c) information about the composition, purpose and use of the services;
d) the end price of the services, including all taxes and charges;
e) the terms of payment, delivery, performance, the date on which Event Academy undertakes to provide the services;
f) the conditions, terms and the manner of lodging claims and withdrawal, including the form in Annex 6 of the CPA;
g) the period for which the price of the services applies;
h) the terms and conditions of the warranty / fitness;
i) Event Academy contact information, including by telephone and e-mail;
j) the technical steps for the conclusion of the contract and their legal meaning;
k) the technical means of identifying and correcting errors during input of information before the intention to conclude the contract is made;
m) the hazards associated with the normal use, utilization or maintenance of the services.
2. The Client agrees to conclude the contract from a distance, and for any advance and prepayments for the provision of the services.
3. Event Academy is registered under VATA with VAT No BG203820621.
1. Event Academy and the Client shall mutually defend their rights and legal interests as well as any commercial secrets that have become known to them in the course of realization of the services.
2. For a period of up to one year after realization of the service or termination of these General Terms and Conditions, the Client and Event Academy shall refrain and shall not make public any written or oral correspondence exchanged between them. "Making public" shall mean publishing correspondence in the press and electronic media, internet forums, personal or public websites, etc.
3. In the event of a discrepancy between these General Terms and Conditions and the clauses of a Contract between the Event Academy and the Client, the clauses of the particular agreement shall prevail.
4. Any potential cancellation of a provision of these General Terms and Conditions shall not invalidate the entire agreement.
5. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these General Terms and Conditions, which cannot be settled by mutual agreement and through negotiations between Event Academy and the Client, shall be resolved by the Arbitration Court with the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in accordance with its Rules for cases based on arbitration agreements, whereas the provisions of the Bulgarian law shall apply.
6. Clients qualified as consumers pursuant to the meaning of the applicable law may refer all disputes with Event Academy related to the implementation of this agreement to the alternative dispute resolution ADR platform available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show.
7. Clients qualified as consumers pursuant to the meaning of the applicable law may bring their claims before the Bulgarian state courts.
8. Any issues not regulated in the Booking Contract and these General Terms and Conditions, and the issues related to their performance and interpretation shall be governed by the provisions of the commercial and civil law of the Republic of Bulgaria.
9. These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force for all Clients, as of 05.02.2018.
Terms for payment and withdrawal
Upon reservation of a Service, the Client shall pay the full price of the Product/ Service using the electronic payment methods specified on the Event Academy’s website or within 3 days as of booking by bank transfer.
The terms for withdrawal from the booked Services of Even Academy shall be:
• 1 month before the first day of the Service – full refund;
• 2 weeks before the first day of the Service – refund of 80% of the amount;
• 1 week before the first day of the Service – refund of 50% of the amount;
• 48 hours before the first day of the Service – refund of 10% of the amount.
The above payment conditions shall apply to all Services of Event Academy, unless any special payment conditions are agreed between the parties, or such have been published by Event Academy on its website or otherwise communicated.
Standard Withdrawal Form from a Booking Contract
(fill in and submit this form only if you are willing to withdraw from the contract)
• to ……………….., Sofia, ……… str. ………..; UIC ………….., email: …………………. , tel.: ……………:
• I/We hereby notify you* that I/we withdraw from the contract I/we have concluded for provision of the following service*: ………………………………………………………………………………………….
• Booked on* / Received on *:
• Consumer’s/ Consumers name/s:
• Consumer’s/ Consumers address:
• Consumer’s/ Consumers signature: (only if this form is on paper)
* strike out as necessary
Information about exercising a withdrawal right
Standard withdrawal instructions:
1. Right of withdrawal from distance and off-premises contracts C.
You may withdraw from this Contract without giving any reasons thereof within 30 days.
The withdrawal period is 30 days from the date on which the Contract was concluded.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify Event Academics Bulgaria OOD about your decision to withdraw from the Contract with a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
You may use the standard withdrawal form attached, but this is not required. You may also fill in and submit electronically the standard withdrawal form or other clear withdrawal request on our website (http://eventacademy.net/). If you use this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation receipt of the withdrawal on a durable medium (e-mail, for example).
In order to comply with the contract withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send your notice on the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Effect of withdrawal.
If you opt out to withdraw from this Booking Contract, we will refund to you all the payments we have received, including the cost of delivery (except for additional costs associated with a delivery method you have chosen, other than the cheapest standard method if applicable, without undue delay, and in any event not later than 14 days from the date you inform us of your decision to withdraw from this Booking Contract, subject to any applicable penalties according to Appendix 1 to these General Terms and Conditions. We will perform the refund using the same payment you have used in your initial transaction unless you expressly agree otherwise; in any case, this refund will not incur any costs for you.
If you have requested that the provision of the services starts during the withdrawal period, you will pay us the amount that is proportionate to the services provided until the time when you notify us of the exercise of your right of withdrawal under this Contract.
Sign Up Here to get Letest Update